VR Gaming Headset 128GB – Oculus Quest is an all-in-one gaming system for virtual reality. No wires. No PC. Just set up with the Oculus mobile app, and you’re free to explore VR from almost anywhere. Sensors inside the headset precisely track your movements and instantly translate them into VR, while helping you steer clear of nearby objects. And with Oculus Touch controllers, your hands are in the game, so you can see your every gesture and feel the power of every impact. Take VR gaming to the next level. And everywhere else. Setup requires an iPhone(iOS 10 or higher) or Android(6.0 Marshmallow or higher) smartphone, the Oculus App (free download), 802.11 b/g/n wireless Internet access, and an Oculus account.
VR Gaming Headset 128GB Features:
- Receive all 3 Episodes of Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series and Lightsaber Dojos when you purchase an Oculus Quest headset between 11/21/2019 and 01/31/2020 (limited time only). Oculus Quest must be activated within 30 days of purchase to redeem offer.
- All-in-one VR: No PC. No wires. No limits. Oculus Quest is an all-in-one gaming system built for virtual reality. Now you can play almost anywhere with just a VR headset and controllers.
- Oculus Touch Controllers: Arm yourself with the award-winning Oculus Touch controllers. Your slashes, throws, and grabs appear in VR with intuitive, realistic precision, transporting your hands and gestures right into the game
- Easy set up: The world is your arcade. Set up is easy whether you’re at home or someplace new. Oculus Quest works with your environment, so you can play standing or sit in spaces big or small.
- Incredible VR Games: Stop watching games and step into them. Whether you’re dodging spells or slashing through enemy hordes, you’ve never been this close to the action.
- Guardian Helps Keep You Safe: Explore the universe without tripping over the coffee table. The Oculus Guardian system is designed to help you avoid nearby objects while you’re in-game.
The Oculus Quest is amazing. It has blown me away with its ease of use and attention to detail. This is pretty much the toy I have dreamed of since the rudimentary VR arcade games of the late 1980s. My one minor complaint is that the comfort level is merely satisfactory… I wish it was smaller and lighter, but this is a predictable concern when strapping a powerful game console to your face.
SETUP: Within 10 minutes of opening the box, I was walking around inside a virtual world, adapting to my virtual hands by throwing VR paper airplanes and stacking VR blocks. Setup was incredibly quick and easy: download the phone app, put on the Quest, then use a controller to laser-draw a line around the edge of your open play area. All done.
PLAY SPACE: Once you define your open play zone, you can walk around inside it safely while wearing Quest. If you approach the edge of the safe zone, the boundary becomes visible as a giant net in space, much like the walls of a Star Trek holodeck. If you reach or step through the boundary/net, there is a cool warning effect and your hand turns red. If you do not quickly return to the safe area, the VR world disappears and is replaced by a live camera view of your real environment. I can not say enough good things about this process/interface: simple, effective, seamless, robust, fun…SUPERB!
Will this headset be able to play games such as superhot, beat saber, or similar games?
Yes, but read reviews of Beat Saber. Currently $29.99 and it comes with limited music and they want $1.99 for each additional song.
We have to charge the vr headset, right? how much time? how long will a fully charged vr headset last?
It lasts around two to three hours after a full charge. You can play and charge using a power bank (with it either mounted at the end of your headset, or in your pocket) if you really need it to last longer. Play and charge is not officially recommended by Oculus. And you will need a good power bank for that. The Anker 10000 mA one works great.
Is Skyrim Elder scrolls avaliable on the app store?
No, nothing similar at this time either. However, now there is an option to attach this to your PC for games there like Skyrim VR using Oculus Link. That was the deciding factor for me to buy this.