TCL Roku smart TV 32S305 32 Inch 720p. 32-inch class HD Roku smart TV. Roku TV personalized home screen. Dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi. 3 HDMI inputs, analog video input, USB port, digital and analog audio output. Digital television tuner. 720p resolution. 60Hz CMI. HDMI Ports: 3 (1 ARC); Resolution: 1366 x 768; USB Ports: 1
TCL Roku smart TV
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 28.9 x 17.1 x 3.2 inches , TV with stand: 28.9 x 19.2 x 7.2 inches
- Smart functionality offers access to over 4,000 streaming channels featuring more than 450,000 movies and TV episodes via Roku TV
- 720p HD resolution for a crisp picture. 120V to 60Hz 50W
- Direct-lit LED produces great picture quality
- Diagonal View: 31.5 inches
- 60Hz refresh rate allows fast-moving action scenes to be seen with minimal motion blur.USB File Format Compatibility:Video: MKV (H.264), MP4, MOV (H.264), TS (H.264) Music: AAC, MP3, WMA, WAV (PCM), AIFF, FLAC, AC3 Photo: JPG, PNG, GIF
- Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant
- Item Weight 9.9 pounds
- Product Dimensions 28.9 x 7.2 x 19.2 inches
Smart TV for a smart price! OK, so right off the bat I will say “WOW”. For about $170, I was not expecting a lot of bells and whistles, which is fine for a newly converted “exercise room”. Upon delivery, I was amazed at how light this TV was. While mounting on an articulating arm mount, I actually held it in place with one hand while I screwed it into the mounts. I was fearing it to be a “toy” quality because of it’s lightweight, but once I turned it on, I was pleasantly surprised. The colors are great, it is rich in features and has some very intuitive interface design qualities.
— It’s a smart TV, and happily, the features work great. It connected to my WiFi with no problems and the connection is strong (meaning the internal adapter is well made). Previously I’ve had issues with Vizio TV’s connecting, so this was a great relief. The integrated Roku works flawlessly and the set up was easy and intuitive. It quickly walked me through my Roku, Hulu, Amazon and other accounts.
Since this TV is in a room not served by cable or satellite, I connected it to a very handy Winegard FL-55YR FlatWave Indoor Antenna and VIOLA! I had 40 channels of OTA TV to augment my Roku.
The remote is small and is just like a normal Roku remote with the addition of channel and volume controls plus a handy mute button. And as a fantastic BONUS – by adding a thumb drive to the TV’s rear USB port, you can pause live TV for up to 90 minutes. That was totally unexpected and a really nice surprise. (NOTE- they suggest a 16GB drive or less. Anything more won’t extend the 90 minutes and would be wasted space).
Bottom line: Great little TV, lots of features; the great interface, Smart TV that works — and it has an earphone jack if you need it.
Wireless Wall mountable TV! Bought at a good price during amazon prime only sale earlier in the year. Quick easy set up with wall mount bought on amazon as well. Quick Easy wireless setup with access to applications such as Netflix, YouTube, HBO. Use on the wall for a room that’s 8 by 10 feet