TCL Roku Smart LED TV 32S327 32 Inch 1080p – 32 Inch class HD Roku Smart TV. Roku TV personalized home screen. Dual-band 802.11n wireless. 3 HDMI inputs, analog video input, USB port, digital and analog audio output. Digital television tuner. 1080P resolution. 60Hz CMI. The power consumption is 5 watts.
TCL Roku Smart LED TV
- Dimensions (w x H x D): TV without stand: 28.8 x 17.1 x 3.0 Inches, TV with stand: 28.8 x 19.1 x 7.1 inches
- Smart functionality offers access to over 5,000 streaming channels featuring more than 500,000 movies and TV episodes via Roku TV
- 1080p full HD resolution for a lifelike picture
- Direct-lit LED produces great picture quality with 120Hz refresh rate for fast-moving action scenes with virtually no motion blur
- Inputs: 3 HDMI, 1 USB, RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out
- Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant. USB File Format Compatibility-Video-MKV (H.264), MP4, MOV (H.264), TS (H.264) Music: AAC, MP3, WMA, WAV (PCM), AIFF, FLAC, AC3 Photo: JPG, PNG, GIF.
- WORKS WITH ALEXA – Add voice control by combining with an Alexa device
- Item Weight 9.4 pounds
- Product Dimensions 28.8 x 7.1 x 19.1 inches
- Special Features Simple, Intuitive Interface; Stream 500,000 Movies and TV Episodes; Works with Alexa and Google Assistant.
Very happy! I first want to say that I read through about an hour of reviews before deciding to purchase this TV. Fully understanding that sometimes you get what you pay for. I’ve waited almost a week to write this review because I wanted to give myself time to fully evaluate this TV. I give it 5 stars for price and quality. I’m very happy I took a chance to try a lesser-known brand over the bigger names. The things that stand out the most that other people complained about are 1) no volume buttons on the remote. Not true. They are on the side of the remote. 2) having to enter your credit card for the Roku account. Also not true. At the bottom, there is an option “skip this step” so you do not have to enter any payment information. 3) some people complained about the sound and picture quality. If you go into the settings, you can change all of those things to your liking. There’s even a “game mode”. So overall, I’m extremely happy and I would recommend this TV to anyone who is looking for a great TV at an even better price.
Great as a computer monitor! I purchased a TCL 32s301 ROKU tv to use as a multi-computer monitor in my office. It was only 720P but I was impressed by the quality of the picture. I do not do much gaming just an occasional flight sim. So when I saw this TCL 32s327 was 1080P I thought to purchase it for my wife who plays lots of games on her computer. The good points about this TV: excellent picture quality, ROKU, WIFI, great customer support from TCL (contacted for general questions and received answers within a couple of hours), thin bezel, 3 HDMI ports, USB port and excellent price for quality and features.
The bad: It was not free but compared to what I have paid for dedicated 1080P monitors of less size and quality in the past it was almost free.
The bottom line: this is a reasonably priced Tv with great features, great picture, and overall good quality. It is a really good computer monitor. I highly recommend.