Simrad GO9 XSE MFD Sonar, No Xdcr. GO9 XSE Chartplotter/Fishfinder – No TransducerGO9 XSE Multi-function display with built-in Echosounder, GPS and Wi-Fi. Super-bright, 9″ multi-touch widescreen display with NMEA 2000 and radar interface.
Simrad GO9 XSE MFD Sonar
Every GO series display is a full-featured Chartplotter with a built-in GPS receiver. Choose from a wide range of charts available from C-MAP and others to best cover your local waterways and favorite holiday spots. You can even leverage advanced chart-specific features like C-MAP Easy Routing to make planning your next trip on the water as easy as planning a trip in the car.
- MULTI-TOUCH DISPLAY: The GO series offers ease of use with intuitive touchscreen controls that smartphone and tablet users will find instantly familiar.
- STAY ON COURSE: Every GO series display is a full-featured Chartplotter with a built-in GPS receiver. Choose from a wide range of charts available from C-MAP and others to best cover your local waterways.
- WIRELESS AND WIRED CONNECTIVITY: NMEA 2000 offers a range of expansion and integration options: monitor engine performance, steer your boat with a Simrad autopilot, or control your onboard entertainment system from your GO series display.
- MORE SONAR VIEWS: Add a sonar transducer (sold separately) and your GO series display works as a capable fishfinder. Choose from CHIRP or traditional transducers to StructureScan HD imaging for a picture-like view of fish.
- RADAR SUPPORT: GO7 XSR, GO9 XSE, and GO12 XSE displays offer plug-and-play connectivity to Simrad radar solutions for powerboats of all sizes. Add a Broadband 3G, Broadband 4G, or Halo Pulse.
Love it. I love my SIMRAD. perfect size for my flats boat, and gives me exactly what I was looking for! other people that fish with me have switched over to the SIMRAD from other brands because of its ease of use and functionality.
Perfect. Super clear. Great design. Great upgrade for any one boat.