Portable Power Station Mini River, 210Wh Backup Lithium Battery, Fast Charging, 110V/300W AC Outlets, DC and USB Ports, Solar Generator for Outdoor Camping, Travel, Hunting, and Emergency. EcoFlow RIVER mini takes portable power to the next level. Take 210Wh of power anywhere and charge your phone, power your laptop or keep your devices topped up with a 2.8kg, handheld EcoFlow solar power station.
Portable Power Station Mini River
RIVER mini charges 80% in 1 hour flat. That’s way faster than your power bank, all in a battery that has about 6 times the capacity. Not near a wall? Charge with solar or via your car for when you’re on the go. RIVER mini has all the ports & outlets you’d ever need. 2 AC wall outlets, 1 DC car outlet, 3 USB-A ports, and a USB-C fast-charge port. It even has a wireless charging pad up top. With all that, you can power up to 8 devices at once.
Portable Power Station Mini Features
- FAST CHARGING: The patented EcoFlow X-Stream technology enables you to charge the RIVER mini portable power station from 0%-80% within 1 hour and offers a full charge in just 1.5 hours. That’s 4-5x faster than others.
- ALL THE PORTS YOU NEED 2* pure sine wave AC outlets, 3* USB-A ports, and 1* 12V DC car port. Stay charged with an outdoor generator that powers up to some 600W devices thanks to the unique EcoFlow X-Boost technology.
- MULTIPLE RECHARGING METHODS: Choose between wall outlets (no need for an adapter), car charging, or even use it as a solar generator with solar panels. A backup lithium battery that can still power your devices while it recharges.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: A battery power station that you can hold in your hand. Only 6.3lbs of portable power can fit in your backpack. Made for backup power, outdoor, travel, or creative work.
- WHAT YOU GET: You will receive 1* RIVER mini solar power station; 1* AC Charging Cable; 1* User Manual. Buy EcoFlow power station with Confidence: 30-day money-back guarantee, 2-year warranty, and friendly customer service.
|Item Weight||6.3 Pounds|
|Output Wattage||600 Watts|
|Product Dimensions||9.8″L x 5.5″W x 5.2″H|
|Model Name||210Wh Backup Lithium Battery, Fast Charging, 110V/300W AC Outlets,|
|Engine Type||4 Stroke|
|Item Weight||6.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.8 x 5.5 x 5.2 inches|
|Item model number||Portable Power Station RIVER mini,|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion battery is required. (included)|
|Size||for Outdoor Camping Travel Hunting Emergency|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
What devices can RIVER mini-run?
With EcoFlow X-Boost technology, RIVER mini power some devices up to 600W. However, X-Boost is not applicable to all electrical appliances, some 300-600W appliances with strict voltage requirements may not function. In addition, if the instantaneous power of the electrical appliance exceeds 300W (with the X-boost function turned off), exceeding 600W (with the X-boost function turned on) will also cause the power supply to be overloaded and unusable. (eg. air conditioners/fridge-freezer/microwave/oven).
How long will RIVER mini run my device?
Generally, the run time ≈ 210Wh*0.85/operating wattage of your device. The inverter efficiency of different output power is different, so the use time of the electrical appliance is also different according to the different efficiency.
Why does the battery lose power when not in use?
The unit may be in standby mode where the power supply, screen, and/or inverter could be using up to 50W. Remember to long press the power button to turn the unit completely off. If the unit loses power when completely off, try recharging it to 100% and use it to 0% two or three times to calibrate the battery. If the problem persists, please contact customer support.
- Upgrade to the latest firmware on the EcoFlow app to enjoy a better user experience;
- Appliances have been tested on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to power heavy-duty devices, please conduct a full test;
- RIVER Series AC charging cable couldn’t be used with DELTA.