New Echo Dot 3rd Gen – Smart speaker with clock and Alexa – Sandstone. With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter. Skills are like apps and help you do more, like play relaxing sounds or test your music knowledge. Just say, “Alexa, what are your top skills?”
New Echo Dot 3rd Gen
Alexa and Echo devices are built with multiple layers of privacy protection. For example, Echo Dot has a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones. You also have control over your voice recordings. You can view, hear, or delete them at any time.
- Our most popular smart speaker – Now available with an LED display that can show the time, outdoor temperature, or timers.
- Perfect for your nightstand – Ask Alexa to set an alarm. Tap the top to snooze. The light sensor automatically adjusts the display’s brightness, day or night.
- Voice control your music – Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, and others. You can also listen to audiobooks from Audible.
- Enjoy stereo sound – Pair with a second Echo Dot for rich, stereo sound. Fill your home with music with compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
- Ready to help – Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Voice control your smart home – Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Alexa has skills – With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Built with multiple layers of privacy controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the mics.
Love my echo dot! So helpful and the GGMM D3battery base makes it portable! I love my echo dot. I have four of them and they really help make my life easier. They can control almost everything, lights lock TV, music, thermostat. It hears you almost all of the time and I’ve run into very few issues with it overall. I really couldn’t ask for a more helpful device. It’s even handier when I found that I could get a battery base for it. The GGMM D3 base that I found lets me carry the Alexa dot around pretty much anywhere. I love that I can take it into the bathroom with me and listen to music while I shower or take it outside and listen to music. That’s really the only thing I think was missing.
Echo Dot Great, Smart plug not so much. The Echo Dot has been a great addition to our home and easily recognizes my voice. I ask Alexa to play something from my play list and she does easily. When my son tried it she told him she couldn’t find a playlist for him. The smart plug works great, but the cost is a real issue as I found a smart plug locally for a third of what I paid for this one and they both work the same. I now have two apps on my phone for them because they are different brands. Shop around because you shouldn’t have to pay so much for the smart plugs found on Amazon.