LG Electronics LED TV 24LJ4540 24 Inch 720p. Smaller spaces deserve serious picture quality, too. This compact TV delivers a crisp high-definition picture at 60Hz (image refreshed 60 times per second).
LG Electronics LED TV 24LJ4540
HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) offers incredible audio/video quality and single-cable convenience. This monitor includes an HDMI input, so you can connect a true high-definition source, such as a high-end computer, Blu-ray player or next-generation videogame console.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 21.9″ x 2.1″ x 13.6″. Dimensions : Without Stand (WxHxD): 21.9 x 13.6 x 2.1 inches
- No smart functionality; Panel Type: ADS
- 720p HD resolution for a crisp picture. WALL MOUNT VESA: 75×75
- Direct-lit LED produces great picture quality; Contrast Ratio (Original): 1000:1
- 60Hz refresh rate allows fast-moving action scenes to be seen with minimal motion blur (120Hz effective rate)
- Inputs: 1 HDMI, 1 USB. Surface treatment non-glare
- Item Weight 7.5 pounds
- Product Dimensions 5.8 x 21.9 x 15.2 inches
Cannot control the TV with the remote control:
- Check if anything such as tape has been placed over the receiver.
- Check if there is any obstacle between the product and the remote control.
- Replace the batteries with new ones.
No image display and no sound is produced:
- Check if the product is turned on.
- Check if the power cord is connected to a wall outlet.
- Check if there is a problem in the wall outlet by connecting other products.
The TV turns off suddenly:
- Check the power control settings. The power supply may be interrupted.
- Check if the Off Time / Sleep Timer feature is activated in the TIME settings. If there is no signal while the TV is on, the TV will turn off automatically after 15 minutes of inactivity
The sound is just fine. The picture is excellent. Glad to be have found a small enough TV of high quality. Picture: As sharp and clear as you’re going to get with an LED 1080p TV, which is excellent.
Sound: I’m 64 and actually have diminished hearing in my right ear. We have this TV in a 10′ X 14′ kitchen. The sound at less than half volume is absolutely fine throughout the room. Raising the volume to the max makes it uncomfortably loud. Those who have complained about the sound need to see an Ear, Nose, and Throat doc ASAP.
(This TV gets its signal from a cable connection.)
Not bad at all! This is a pretty nice little television for the kitchen. Many reviews mention disappointment in the speakers/sound quality. I find that the sound is satisfactory in my kitchen. This tv has no provision for auxiliary speakers and has only one HDMI and one coax input. But then again, I didn’t buy this to be part of an entertainment center, I bought it to glance at the news while cooking dinner.