JBL E65BTNC Wireless Over-Ear Noise-Cancelling Headphones with Mic and One-Button Remote (Blue) by Harman
JBL is an American company that manufactures loudspeakers. There are two independent divisions within the company – JBL Consumer and JBL Professional. The former produces audio equipment for the consumer home market while the latter produces professional equipment for the studio, installed sound, tour sound, portable sound (production and DJ), and cinema markets. JBL is owned by Harman International Industries, a subsidiary of South Korean company Samsung Electronics.
JBL was founded by James Bullough Lansing (1902–1949) who was a pioneering American audio engineer and loudspeaker designer most notable for establishing two audio companies that bear his name, Altec Lansing and JBL, the latter taken from his initials.
All purpose, all weather companion.
JBL Flip 4 is the next generation in the award-winning Flip series; it is a portable Bluetooth speaker that delivers surprisingly powerful stereo sound. This compact speaker is powered by a 3000mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery that offers up to 12 hours of continuous, high-quality audio playtime. Sporting durable, waterproof fabric materials that are available in 6 vibrant colors, Flip 4 is the all purpose, all weather companion that takes the party everywhere. It also features a built-in noise and echo cancelling speakerphone for crystal clear conference calls, and JBL Connect+ technology that can wirelessly links more than 100 JBL Connect+ enabled speakers together to amplify the listening experience. With a simple button press, you can activate and talk to Siri or Google Now from your JBL Flip 4.
- Hear the bass, feel the bass, see the bass. Dual external passive radiators demonstrate just how powerful your speakers are
- Splashproof means no more worrying about rain or spills; you can even clean it with running tap water. Just don’t submerge it
- Take Crystal clear calls from your speaker with the touch of a button thanks to the noise and Echo cancelling speakerphone
- Built-in rechargeable li-ion battery supports up to 15 hours of playtime and charges devices via dual USB ports
- Wirelessly connect up to 3 Smartphones or Tablets to the speaker and take turns playing earth-shaking, powerful stereo sound. To reset the unit, hold onto the power button and Bluetooth at the same tim
You can trust JBL Xtreme to bring the excitement wherever you need it
Packing a massive rechargeable 10,000mAh li-ion battery that supports up to 15 hours of playtime and dual USB charge out, this speaker easily keeps your music and your devices going for as long as you need them to.
You can trust JBL Xtreme to bring the excitement wherever you need it – whether indoors or outdoors, poolside party or backyard barbeque – with its Splashproof fabric design that’s available in black, blue, or red. It also features a noise and echo cancelling speakerphone for clear Conference calls, and JBL connect that can wirelessly link multiple JBL connect Enabled speakers together to amplify the listening experience.