Jackery Explorer 300 Portable Power Station – The Jackery Explorer sequence is a chargeable moveable power supply with outlet, DC, and USB ports. They are made for outside recreations, like backpacking, camping, and Van or RV dwelling. No noise, no fume, you’ll be able to maintain charged and linked when you’re having an enjoyable.
Power for no matter what you do, wherever you go. Pick up a light-weight, powerful Explorer and go locations.
Jackery Explorer 300 Portable Power Station
The Jackery Explorer 300 is the ideal power station for short camping trips and power outages because its compact size and functionality. With 293Wh power capacity, it is capable of powering small appliances and charging up to six smart devices at once.
Jackery Explorer 300 Portable Power Station Features:
- 4.5 Hours to Full Recharge: With a 90W charger, Explorer 300 can be charged to 80% in only 4 hours. Also, you can recharge Explorer 300 via a solar panel, car, or generator.
- Updated Multifunctional Outputs: 2*AC outputs(300W/peak 500W), 60W PD USB-C, QC3.0 USB-A, USB port & 12V carport. They can definitely meet your demand for different devices and save time for charging.
- Professional MPPT technology provides faster solar recharge rates. The Explorer 300 can be quickly recharged from the sun in 5.5 hours with SolarSaga 100W solar panel.
- Portable and Durable: With its user-friendly design, small size, and durable handle, the Explorer 300 portable power station is lightweight, stylish, and carry-friendly.
- Reliable and Safe Power: With clean lithium-ion technology, Explorer 300 is safe and eco-friendly. Battery Management System (BMS) and pure sine wave inverter protect your sensitive devices from damage.
Jackery 300 Specifications
|Capacity||293Wh (14.4V, 20.4Ah)|
|Cell Chemistry||Li-ion NMC|
|Lifecycles||≥500 cycles to 80%|
|Management System||BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection|
|Weight||7.1 lbs (3.2 kg)|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||9.1 x 5.2 x 7.8 in (23 x 2313.3 x 19.9 cm)|
|Operating Usage Temperature||14-104F (-10-40℃)|
|Certification||FCC, ROHS, UN38.3|
|Optional Accessory||Jackery SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel|
Whether you’re looking for an outside journey, camping, weekend getaways, or good occasions at the cottage with household and pals, take a Jackery Explorer to energy up your gear. Now you may energy up the enjoyable at lakeside recreation, marine life, backyard social gathering, or tailgating.
Prepare for Emergency
Stock up on the backup power, gear up for any unexpected emergencies, like hurricane seasons and power outages. Stay connected and protected throughout a hard time.
Power from the solar
With the optional Solar Panel attachment (bought individually), you’ll be able to leave your portable energy station to charge with the solar and are available back to a full battery you should use day or evening.
Jackery Explorer is as secure as it’s powerful. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with surge and quick circuit safety, temperature management, and a pure sine wave inverter. And for those simply in-case scenarios, Jackery Explorer gives the ability to cost your important gadgets. Now you can be prepared in case of an emergency or power outages.
Safety by Design
A battery administration system (BMS) permits brief circuit protection, voltage control, temperature control, and extra advanced safety operations. Other enhanced safety options include:
- Powerful built-in LED flashlight with SOS mode
- LCD display screen with charge/discharge and battery life standing
- Switch with indicator light for on/off output port charging
- Equipped with lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide (NMC) battery, the identical type of battery that Tesla uses in their Powerwall items.