Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station – The Jackery Explorer collection is a rechargeable portable energy supply with outlet, DC, and USB ports. They are made for outside recreations, like backpacking, camping, and Van or RV dwelling. No noise, no fume, you’ll be able to keep charged and related when you find yourself having enjoyable.
Power for whatever you do, wherever you go. Pick up a light-weight, powerful Explorer and go locations.
Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station
Jackery Explorer 1000 is the biggest Jackery power station, and one of the most powerful portable power stations. With 1002Wh capacity, 1000W rated power (2000W surge power), and multiple output charge/recharge ports, it meets the power supply needs of higher and most power electrical appliances.
Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station Features:
- Larger capacity and higher wattages: 1002Wh(46.4Ah) lithium battery capacity, 1000W Rated Power, and 2000W Surge Power.
- Multiple output ports: Two USB-C, two USB, one DC carport & three AC outlets (with the pure-sine wave). Going off-grid and being able to power your cameras, computers, communication devices, and also a CPAP and electric grill.
- Green outdoor power solution: Efficient solar charging with MPPT built-in makes it a solar generator for outdoor recreations. Charge the battery to full around 8 hours by connecting two SolarSaga 100W with an adapter cable (package included).
- Portable and compact: Weights only 22lbs, it is carry-friendly with an easy-carry handle.
- The LCD screen with charge/discharge data and battery life status.
Jackery 1000 Specifications
|Capacity||1002Wh (21.6V, 46.4Ah)|
|Cell Chemistry||Li-ion NMC|
|Lifecycles||≥500 cycles to 80%|
|Management System||BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection|
|Weight||22.04 lbs (10 kg)|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||13.1 x 9.2 x 11.1 in (33.3 x 23.3 x 28.3 cm)|
|Operating Usage Temperature||14-104F (-10-40℃)|
|Certification||FCC, ROHS, UN38.3|
|Optional Accessory||Jackery SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel|
Whether you’re looking for out of doors adventure, camping, weekend getaways, or good times at the cottage with household and pals, take a Jackery Explorer to power up your gear. Now you possibly can energy up the fun at lakeside recreation, marine life, backyard social gathering, or tailgating.
Prepare for Emergency
Stock up on the backup energy, gear up for any sudden emergencies, like hurricane seasons and power outages. Stay related and secure throughout a hard time.
Power from the solar
With the non-compulsory Solar Panel attachment (offered separately), you may go away your transportable energy station to charge with the solar and are available back to a full battery you should use day or night time.
Jackery Explorer is as safe as it is highly effective. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with surge and short circuit protection, temperature management, and a pure sine wave inverter. And for those just in case scenarios, Jackery Explorer gives the facility to charge your vital gadgets. Now you might be prepared in case of an emergency or power outages.
Safety by Design
A battery administration system (BMS) allows brief circuit safety, voltage control, temperature control, and extra advanced safety operations. Other enhanced safety features embrace:
- Powerful built-in LED flashlight with SOS mode
- LCD display screen with charge/discharge and battery life status
- Switch with indicator light for on/off output port charging
- Equipped with lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide (NMC) battery, the same type of battery that Tesla uses in their Powerwall items.