ECOFLOW RIVER 2 Power Station Portable, 256Wh LiFePO4 Battery/ 1 Hour Fast Charging, 2 Up to 600W AC Outlets, Solar Generator (Solar Panel Optional) for Outdoor Camping/RVs/Home Use. With ultra-fast 60m charging, you’ll always be ready for the next getaway. Charge 0-100% using an AC outlet in only 1 hour. It’s 5 times faster than the industry norm and 38% more rapid than RIVER 2.
ECOFLOW RIVER 2 Power Station Portable
With over 3000+ battery 100% cycles, you can use RIVER 2 almost every day for pretty much ten years. LFP battery chemistry doesn’t just offer long life. It’s more reliable, efficient, and safe even in high temperatures. RIVER 2 has one of the longest warranties in the industry, so we’ve got you protected for the next 5 years.
ECOFLOW RIVER 2 Power Station Portable Features
- 1-Hour AC Recharge – Fully recharge the electric generator using an AC outlet in only 1 hour with EcoFlow’s X-Stream fast charging technology.
- Power All Your Essentials – With an output of up to 600W, run 6 essential appliances simultaneously without worrying about overloading. With a whole host of ports, from 300W AC outlets to USB-C, we’ve got all your device’s plugs covered.
- LFP Long-Life Battery – Using LFP battery cells, use and recharge RIVER 2 more than 3000 times before hitting 80%. That’s almost 10 years of regular use. RIVER 2 includes advanced BMS protection, monitoring voltage, current, and temperature to keep your LFP battery running for years.
- Fast Solar Charging – Use clean, green renewable energy to recharge RIVER 2 power generator in as fast as 3 hours with 110W solar input.
- Light & Portable – With a lightweight of only 7.7 lbs, RIVER 2 is the ideal outdoor generator for all your off-grid adventures. With a built-in handle, this portable battery is easy and convenient to take anywhere you need power.
- What’s included – a RIVER 2 portable power station, AC charging cable, car charging cable, user manual, and a 5-year warranty.
RIVER 2 beats the industry standard of charging speeds, fully charging in only 60 minutes. That’s 5x faster than other portable power stations on the market and 38% quicker than previous generations. Fully charge RIVER 2 while you pack your bags, so you’ll always be ready for a last-minute trip.
|Net Weight||Approximately 7.7lbs|
|Dimensions||9.6 x 8.5 x 5.7inches|
|Solar Input||8A Max,11-30V 110W|
|USB-C Input/Output||5/9/12/15/20V 3A, 60W Max|
|DC Output||12.6V 8A, 100W Max|
|AC Input||100-120V 50Hz/60Hz, 360W Max|
|Car Input||12V/24V, 8A, 100W Max|
|AC Output||120V 50Hz/60Hz, 300W (Surge 600W)|
|USB-A Output||5V 2.4A 12W Max|
|Cycle Life||80%+ capacity after 3000 cycles|
With four versatile charging options, we’ve made sure you can charge RIVER 2 pretty much anywhere you are. Charge using an AC outlet for ultra-fast 1-hour charging, charge on the go with car charging, and go off-grid or green with fast solar charging. RIVER 2 has an all-new charging option, USB-C. Plug in and conveniently charge anywhere that has an outlet.
With a 300W output, RIVER 2 has most of your essentials covered. But why not take power to another level with X-Boost mode? Turn it on to power appliances with an output of up to 600W, including a desktop computer or blender.
How long can the RIVER 2 power my appliances?
Run time≈256Wh*0.85/operating wattage of your appliances.
Can the RIVER 2 be used as an uninterruptible power supply (UPS)?
When your RIVER 2 is plugged into the wall, anything plugged into it gets power from the grid, not its battery. If power from the grid stops, RIVER 2 automatically switches to its battery supply mode within 30 milliseconds.
Can the RIVER 2 handle high-wattage appliances?
Yes. The RIVER 2 can power devices up to 600W with our proprietary technology, X-Boost. *X-Boost can run devices that require up to 600W, however, it’s best to test before use.
What kind of solar charger can charge the RIVER 2 solar generator?
The RIVER 2 electric generator can be charged with a type-c solar panel if there is a stable 5/9/12/15/20V 3A output.
Hi, one of my presets has stopped working on my Soundtouch10 – I have uninstalled the Soundtouch app and reinstalled it, but that hasn’t worked. The radio station is still showing, but doesn’t play. I get an error message of hmmm, we can’t play that right now. Please try later (3103)
This has been like this for over a week now.
Any help would be appreciated.
I will search motherboard bose soundtouch 30, the reference is 334437-0060
I have misplaced my manual for my Biconic white ear buds. As a result I am having trouble pairing them with my Chromebook. Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Thanx in advance,
[…] Sumber: https://fleecho.com/intuitive-home-theater-soundbars-tcl-s-series-soundbars/ […]