Echo Studio High fidelity smart speaker with 3D audio and Alexa. You’ve never heard an Echo-like this before. Echo Studio creates an immersive, 3-dimensional soundscape, wrapping you in studio-quality audio from every direction.
Echo Studio High fidelity
Human ears care where a sound is coming from. Echo Studio turns that evolutionary truth into a revolutionary advantage. Five strategically positioned speakers generate room-filling sound, sending different parts of the song to your ears from different directions. It’s music as the artist intended, as immersive as it is expansive.
- Immersive sound – 5 speakers produce powerful bass, dynamic mid-range, and crisp highs. Dolby Atmos technology adds space, clarity, and depth.
- Ready to help – Ask Alexa to play music, read the news, and answer questions.
- Voice control your music – Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, Tidal, and more. With Amazon Music HD, play 50 million songs in HD plus a growing library of music mastered in 3D.
- Adapts to any room – Automatically senses the acoustics of your space, fine-tuning playback for optimal sound.
- Built-in smart home hub – Ask Alexa to control Zigbee-compatible devices.
- Keep your family in sync – Use your Alexa devices as an intercom and talk to any room in the house with Drop-In and Announcements.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Built with multiple layers of privacy controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the mics.
- Size 8.1” height x 6.9” diameter (206 mm x 175 mm)
- Weight 7.7 lb (3.5 kg) Actual size and weight may vary by the manufacturing process.
- Audio Three 2” (51 mm) midrange speakers, one 1” (25 mm) tweeter, one 5.25” (133 mm) woofer with the bass aperture to maximize bass output
- Amplifier Peak output 330W; 24-bit DAC; 100 kHz bandwidth
- Supported audio formats FLAC, MP3, AAC, Opus, Vorbis, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos, Sony 360 Reality Audio/MPEG-H; includes support for CD Quality (16-bit) and Hi-Res (24-bit)
For the Money Incredible! I am very pleasantly surprised. I have an Echo Plus which I thought sounded good (but it’s mono). I’m a big-time audiophile. My home theater subwoofer is a Velodyne SPL-1200 II (1000 Watt with a 12″ Kevlar cone), my main speakers are hand made with RAAL electrostatic ribbon tweeters and solid bamboo cabinets – five identical. Point being, I enjoy the good sound and I have a very picky ear. I like full-range clarity and balance. More than anything, I’m tired of wires at my home computer workstation, I’ve tried so hard to simplify things. My Bose Companion 20’s are incredible but they’re cumbersome, top-heavy and require way too much wiring.
Problem is, no single speaker I’ve tried has had the sound-stage two or more speakers can have. So I decided to try this… Awesome Amazon. Incredible. The Dolby Atmos actually sounds like I am sitting in front of two speakers (or more). I had to move it around a little bit to find a sweet spot but it is so nice. Frank Sinatra sounds like he’s in the room. The bass is full without distortion unless you crank the volume all the way, the clarity is there. The unit is heavy and substantial. I’ll be enjoying this for both my computer content and yours as I have the Dot, Alexa, and Echo Plus.