Echo Smart Speaker with Alexa – All-new 3rd Gen Twilight Blue. With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter. Skills are like apps and help you do more, like play relaxing sounds or test your music knowledge. Just say, “Alexa, what are your top skills?”
Echo Smart Speaker with Alexa
Make your life easier at home. Use your voice to set timers, add items to lists, and create calendar events and reminders. You can also check the news, weather, or traffic. Ask for sports scores, movie showtimes, restaurant hours, or information.
- Meet Echo – Echo (3rd Gen) has new premium speakers powered by Dolby to play 360° audio with crisp vocals and dynamic bass response.
- Enjoy premium sound – Personalize your listening experience by adjusting the equalizer settings. Pair with a second Echo (3rd Gen) or Echo Plus (2nd Gen) for stereo sound and add more base with an Echo Sub.
- Voice control your music – Ask Alexa for a song, artist, or genre from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, and more. With multi-room music, play music on compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
- Voice control your smart home – Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Keep your family in sync – Use your Alexa devices as an intercom and talk to any room in the house with Drop-In and Announcements.
- Alexa has skills – With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Built with multiple layers of privacy controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the mics.
- This product does not include a Built-In Smart Home hub or a temperature sensor. Currently, stereo pairing, speaker groups, and multi-room music only support music playback over your wireless network and do not support Bluetooth, 3.5mm AUX in, or TV/video connections.
Bittersweet Upgrade. I purchased my first Alexa Echo 1st, Gen, two years ago and I fell in love right away! It was bittersweet for me to replace it with the newer 3rd Gen but they had an amazing trade-in offer so I had to take advantage of it. The first thing to note this Echo is much shorter than Gen 1 but a little wider which I prefer because it looks and fits better on my kitchen island. The new blue color is amazing if you’re considering getting it! Setting up the new Echo was the easiest most seamless process! I literally took it out of the box, plugged it in and in under a minute it set itself up and was ready to use! I didn’t have to do anything, it was already programmed with my smart lights and my WiFi, couldn’t ask for an easier setup. I love my Echo and use it every day and if you’re considering getting one, I say go for it! If I had to critique or complain about anything the only thing I could say is the wall adapter is really large since it’s still a square block like Gen 1. This is more of a personal opinion but Gen 1 had a rotating top to turn the volume up and down (which I loved) whereas Gen 3 has volume up and down buttons. Functionally they both work I just though the rotating volume top was more fun and unique, but I’ll live on just fine with the buttons.
Amazing!! This is my first time purchasing an Echo Alexa of my own. I’ve used an Alexa 2nd Gen, at my job and it’s pretty nice. I noticed the difference between the 2nd and 3rd Gen is that the 3rd Gen speaker is way louder and clear and I like that. I’m still playing with it and getting used to it but I do LOVE the Twilight Blue. That’s a sexy color, to be honest, lol. So far, I’m impressed with it.