Echo Show 5 Compact smart display with Alexa – Charcoal. Echo Show 5 connects to Alexa to give you vivid visuals on a 5.5” screen with a crisp full sound—all in a compact design that fits in any room, in any home. See on-screen lyrics with Amazon Music. Set alarms and timers. Catch up on news highlights and movie trailers. Check weather and traffic as you head out in your new city.
Echo Show 5 Compact smart display
Catch up on today’s news and sports highlights. Watch TV shows, movies, and trailers. Cook along with step-by-step recipes. See song lyrics and album art with Amazon Music. It’s the perfect size for adding glanceable entertainment to any room.
- Compact 5.5″ smart display with Alexa ready to help
- Manage calendar, make to-do lists, get weather and traffic updates, cook along with recipes.
- Watch movies, news, and TV shows. Listen to songs, radio stations, and audiobooks.
- Voice control compatible devices or manage them using the display.
- Voice or video call friends and family with compatible Echo devices, Alexa app, or Skype.
- Personalize by choosing a favorite clock face or album from Amazon Photos. Create routines and alarms to start your day.
- Control your privacy with the mic/camera off button or the built-in camera shutter.
- Size 5.8” x 3.4” x 2.9” (148mm x 86mm x 73mm)
- Weight 14.5 oz (410 grams) Actual size and weight may vary by a manufacturing process
- Display 5.5” touchscreen
- Camera 1MP camera with built-in shutter
Love this! I was unhappy with the Show when I first set it up. I wanted the clock to show but Amazon Tips kept minimizing the clock. After giving it 1 star, Amazon customer service reached out to me. I received an email explaining how to stop the “Things to Try” and now I love it. Here is an excerpt from that email and I hope it helps others.
You can edit your home page to not show you certain things on the Echo Show 5:
1. Go to settings
2. Open Home & Clock
3. Home Content
There you can turn off things like
– Rotate Continuously
or anything else you don’t want to see.
Love My Echo Show 5! We have the large Echo, 4 Echo Dots, an Echo Spot, and now the Echo Show 5 — I love them all! The Echo Show 5 was easy to get set up and is great to use. I have it by my bed (don’t need an alarm clock, we’re retired!) and I really like the clock face. It’s nice and big, easy to read with my old eyes. I have it set to dim down at night so it won’t cast too much light in our bedroom, but it’s still very readable. There are nice clockfaces which are easy to change. I also purchased the magnetic stand so I could angle it down to make it easier for me to read the time. It works great with our Ring Doorbell and Ring Security System, just like the rest of our Echos. I’m very pleased with the Echo Show 5 and would recommend it. The price is right too!