COOAU Dash Cam 1080P Full HD Night Vision in Car Dashboard Camera 3″ LCD DVR Dashcam with 170°Wide Angle Parking Monitoring WDR G-Sensor Loop Recording Motion Detection by COOAU
A dashcam, dashboard camera, car DVR, driving recorder, or event data recorder (EDR) is an onboard camera that continuously records the view through a vehicle’s front windscreen and sometimes rear or other windows. Some dashcams include a camera to record the interior of the car in 360 degrees (inside camera, usually in a ball form) and can automatically send pictures and video (using 4G).
EDRs and some dashcams also record acceleration/deceleration (g-force), speed, steering angle, GPS data, etc.
A wide-angle (130, 170° or more) front camera may be attached to the interior windscreen, to the rear-view mirror (clip on), or to the top of the dashboard, by suction cup or adhesive-tape mount. A rear camera is usually mounted in the rear window or in the registration plate, with a RCA Video output to the display monitor / screen.
The resolution will determine the overall quality of the video. Full HD or 1080p (1920×1080) is standard for Dash HD cams. Dash cameras may have 1080p, 1296p, 1440p, or higher definition for a front camera and 720p for a back camera and include f/1.8 aperture and night vision mode.
Dashcams can provide video evidence in the event of a road accident. When parked, dashcams can capture video and picture evidence if vandalism is detected (360° parking monitor) and send it to the owner (usually employing 4G).
Example: APEMAN Dash Cam 1080P FHD DVR Car Driving Recorder 3″ LCD Screen 170°Wide Angle, G-Sensor, WDR, Parking Monitor, Loop Recording, Motion Detection
- 【1080P FULL HD DASH CAM】Simultaneous recording with Super High Resolution 1080P FHD Lens, and 3” large LCD Screen deliver clearer videos&images and replay the key moment even when high speed driving.
- 【170° SUPER WIDE ANGLE】This car driving recorder employs 170°super wide angle lens. Ultra-wide field of view reduces the blind spots and captures more details, to reserve the real scene.
- 【BUILT IN G-SENSOR】With built-in G-sensor, apeman dashboard camera can automatically detect a sudden shake/collision and lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwritten even in loop recording. Accident scene can be truly restored.
- 【SUPER NIGHT VISION】The combination of F1.8 large aperture, WDR, HDR ensures the clarity of images at night. Eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments, making it easy to obtain sharp, color-accurate images.
- 【EASY TO SET UP & USE】 Motion Detection, Seamless Loop Recording, Parking Monitor satisfy your need for daily driving. Simple installation and operation, no need to worry even for a first time user.