Bose SoundSport Earbuds Free, True Wireless, (Sweatproof Bluetooth Headphones for Workouts and Sports), Black. No wires mean no limits. And Bose sound sport free headphones are completely wireless, so you can enjoy total freedom of movement with nothing not even a single cord in your way.
Bose SoundSport Earbuds Free
The acoustic package is designed to deliver sound so clear and powerful it will motivate you to go faster, lift heavier and train longer. Bluetooth technology transmits music from your phone to the headphones, so music plays reliably and consistently whether your phone is in your nearby gym bag, pocket or strapped to your arm. Worried your earbuds will fall out during your workout? don’t be. Stay hear, sport tips are built to stay comfortably in place, even when you’re training hard. And if you can’t find an earbud, all hope is not lost. You can track down lost earbuds using the Bose connect app’s “find my buds” feature. It shows when and where the earbuds were last connected to your phone. Still, having trouble finding your earbuds? don’t worry, an audio signal from the headphones can Alert you to their location. Don’t sweat your sweat (or the weather) either, because water repellent materials Inside the earbuds help keep moisture out. Off a single charge, the earbuds play for up to five hours, and the fully charged case gives you an additional 10 hours of music, ready to play when you are. When not in use, the charging case is designed with built-in magnets to keep the earbuds securely in place. Play or pause tracks and access your phone’s Siri or your Google assistant right from the earbud. You can even take phone calls, through the right earbud only.
- TRULY wireless Sport headphones for total freedom of movement, packed full of technology that makes music sound clear and powerful
- Earbuds are sweat and weather resistant (with an Ipx4 rating) and come with 3 different pairs of Stay hear and Sport tips (in sizes S/M/L) that provide a comfortable and secure fit
- Up to 5 hours of playtime with each charge and an additional 10 hours with the included charging case and also features a charging time of 2 hours
- Track lost earbuds with the Bose connect App’s “find My buds” feature
- Firmware update to improve Audio video synchronization for customers using iPhones, iPads and other Bluetooth devices that support AVDTP version 1.3 or later, available via connect app. Connectivity Technology: Wireless Bluetooth
- SoundSport Free headphones have an integrated dual-microphone array located on the right earbud to allow you to use them during calls when connected to a smartphone that supports Bluetooth. Call audio will only be heard in the right earbud.
There’s a button on the left earbud too!!! I saw a lot of reviews where people are reporting that the left earbud doesn’t always play sound. One day I put my earbuds in my pocket, and a while later took them out, tapped on the button on the right earbud and heard it say “connected to [device name]” and started only hearing music playing from the right earbud. I then realized after inspecting the left earbud that it has it’s own button (hard to see as it doesn’t have the audio controls) and soon realized that each bud turns on/off independently. This is made more confusing because when I take the earbuds out of the case, both earbuds automatically turn on, but when it goes to sleep outside of the case, you have to manually turn them both on. My guess is some of the people who have sound only coming from one side just missed the button on the left earbud.
Freaking amazing. I’ve had these for a month and I have NO complaints. Sure sometimes they fade in and out if I get too far from my phone, but that’s expected. I have worn them during Metcons, Olympic lifting, powerlifting, HIIT and running and have had NO problem with them falling out. Sound is clear as expected from Bose. I highly recommend these. I’ve had every pair of bose earbuds and they keep getting better and better. Now if only they were smaller and didn’t poke out so much, but that’s not picking.