Bose QuietComfort 35 II with Alexa voice control Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Noise-Cancelling, enabled with Bose AR – Silver. A number of icebreakers… Alexa, play ’90s pop. Alexa, flip up the amount. Alexa, what’s the weather? Alexa, add milk to my buying checklist. Alexa, how late is Starbucks open? Alexa, lock the door.
Bose QuietComfort 35 II with Alexa
Clear away the distractions of the world, and concentrate on what issues most. Go deeper into your music, work, and passions — with no noise in the way in which. Plus with Amazon Alexa, you may get pleasure from leisure, get info, and handle your day. Just ask.
- Three levels of world-class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any environment
- Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information, and more
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear sound and voice pick-up
- Hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates, and more through the Bose Connect app
- Enabled with Bose AR — an innovative, audio-only version of augmented reality — Through a firmware update via the Bose Connect app.
- For iPhone, iPad, and Android users, be sure your product’s firmware is up to date through the Bose Connect app. Then you can access a showcase of Bose ar-enhanced apps with Links to download them.
- Product Dimensions 3.2 x 6.7 x 7.1 inches
- Item Weight 8.3 ounces
- Shipping Weight 1.3 pounds
Can even noise-cancel-out a chatty Marketing Department!!! These are amazing and Bose is great! I purchased these headphones for their noise-cancellation abilities. I am an application developer and wear them at work because I am easily distracted. I don’t even listen to music with them… they just cancel just about all background noise, including random chatter from the annoying marketing department. I also use them for WebEx and Skype calls with clients. The built-in microphone is great and the noise-cancellation is helpful during those calls as well. Battery life is extremely good. I can go an entire week without having to charge the headset. It comes with a 1/8″ cable that will allow you to listen to music even when the batteries are dead. An added feature is that the Bluetooth feature will allow you to connect to and hear audio from two sources at the same time. This is great if you want to connect to your iPhone and laptop at the same time.
After a month of use, the headphones button would no longer work to pair to a new device. It would still power on and off, just the pairing didn’t function. Bose support was difficult to deal with. At first, the support technician didn’t think there was anything wrong with the headset. After a frustrating conversation, he relented and sent me instructions for sending them back to the manufacturer. This would mean that I would be without my precious headphones for at least two weeks. The next day prior to dropping the headphones at UPS I came across The Bose Store at Tysons Corner Mall. I had the headphones with me so I decided to speak to one of the employees there. After a very brief conversation, and even though I purchased these through Amazon, he walks over to a display, gets me a brand new set of headphones and proceeds to exchange my defective ones for the new set. No other questions asked. He just said, “We like to take care of our customers”. I wish customer support would have been as easy to deal with… but, things worked out.