Bose Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headphones 700 with Alexa Voice Control, Black. Bose headphones 700 feature an unrivalled microphone system that picks up and isolates your voice while cancelling the noise around you. You’ll hear and be heard like never before. These headphones are also optimized for Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant.
Bose Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth
Get the most from your smartphone while it stays in your pocket. Bose Headphones 700 provides easy access to voice assistants like Amazon Alexa. They feature an unrivalled microphone system for voice pickup. And they have Bose AR, first-of-its-kind audio augmented reality platform.
- Keep your phone in your pocket and your head up to the world with easy access to voice assistants for music, navigation, weather, and more
- Confidently take a call or speak to Alexa in any environment, with an unrivalled adaptive four-microphone system that isolates your voice from surrounding noise
- Personalize your environment with 11 levels of noise-cancelling: control distractions or let ambient sound in
- Access Alexa with the push of a button, or use the wake-up word. Carrying case 8.6 x 7 Width x 2.4 Depth inches
- Optimized for the Google Assistant. Access your voice assistant with a simple button press. Battery charging time Up to 2.5 hours. Fast charge time: 15 min for 3.5 hours
- Listen comfortably for hours: a streamlined, lightweight stainless steel headband and angled ear cups make for a perfect fit
- Get up to 20 hours of wireless battery life and time-based power information
- Stay connected to the world without reaching for your phone. Intuitive touch controls on the ear cups keep everything simple
- Bose SimpleSync technology allows you to pair your Headphones 700 with the Bose Soundbar 500 or 700 for a personal listening experience
- Alexa speaks English and Spanish
Epic sound quality with unsurpassed noise cancellation. You put these headphones on and the worlds noise clutter instantly dissolves. Great (audiophile quality) sound reproduction AND the best noise cancellation in the business as I have the sony 2000xMk3’s and the comparison is night and day as Sony’s noise cancellation is just about as good as last years Bose QC.
Very Impressed So Far. These are beautifully constructed headphones. I chose the silver color. Bluetooth sound quality is getting close to excellent. I had no problems setting these headphones up and running right from the box using the Bose Music App. I set mine up after their first update. I see that today 8-7-19 they have made a second update to the app. These headphones are on par with wired units. I also own a pair of Bowers and Wilkins P7 wired headphones Using a Sony DAC with it. Up until now, they were my headphones with superior sound. These Bose headphones match it. I also have the Bose Soundlink II headphones. They are lighter than this unit but no noise counseling. I really like this new design. Bose put some thought into this unit with design and quality. No more of that fabric material on the headband that disintegrates over time. The ear cup material is soft and appears sturdier too. They function well. The app is not perfect but adequate at this time. I haven’t had time to test the second update. They really need to add an equalizer to the app with presets and customization like the Sony units. The unit has crystal clear highs, very good midrange, and decent bass. The noise-canceling is great. I think the app will get better and better. So at this point, I am very pleased with them. As a note, the luxe silver is beautiful but the black will probably look better aesthetically in the long run from showing normal wear marks.
|DELTA 1800 BUNDLE COLLECTION|
|DELTA 1300 + 2X 110W SOLAR PANEL||2X ECOFLOW DELTA 1300||DELTA 1300 + 4X 110W SOLAR PANEL||DELTA 1300 + 3X 110W SOLAR PANEL|
|In Stocks||In Stocks||In Stocks||In Stocks|
|View Details||View Details||View Details||View Details|