1200 Watt Solar 6000 Watt Inverter/Charger 24VDC – Complete Off-Grid Solar System [Lithium Kit] 6 x 200 Watt Solar Panels + 6,000 Watt Pure Sine Wave 24V Split Phase [120/240V] Complete Off-Grid Solar Kit + FREE Shipping, NO Sales Tax & Lifetime Customer Support Looking for a solar kit that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg just…
1200 Watt Solar 6000 Watt Inverter/Charger 24VDC 120/240V Output [Lithium LiFePO4 Batteries] | Complete Off-Grid Solar System [OGK-9]
Looking for a solar kit that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg just to get installed? Tired of getting outrageous quotes from solar installation companies? Look no further. Our complete off-grid solar kit comes with all of the parts and pieces needed to get up and running with clean, quiet, off-grid solar power.
Although we do recommend having a certified solar installer/master electrician install our off-grid kits, these are meant to be extremely simple to set up and we include a professional wiring diagram/schematic for you to follow – meaning there’s no guessing as to how it’s supposed to be setup.
You might be wondering – is this really all I need? Especially considering some of the prices we’ve heard our customers getting from other solar installation companies. But the answer is yes. This is a complete off-grid solar power system that includes all of the parts and pieces you’ll need.
What Does Off-Grid Mean?
Great question. It means this system does not tie in with your local power grid/utility company. So there’s no “selling” excess power back to the power company. Off-grid means your system operates 100% independent of the grid. Any excess power you’re making during the day goes right into your 6 lithium batteries included with the kit so that you can run your home / RV / cabin/shop/business all night long when the sun isn’t shining.
Is Off-Grid Better Than Grid-Tie? Or Do I NEED to be tied to the grid?
This is a good question and it really depends on who you ask. Most of our customers are looking to gain “grid independence”. They don’t want to rely on the local power company to keep their lights on and food cold. When you install a grid-tied solar system, this means that if the grid goes down… Your solar power on your roof is useless. You NEED batteries on your system to be considered off-grid.
There’s a lot more involved with a grid-tie system (think permitting, AC coupling, remote monitoring, etc.) which typically makes these types of solar power systems much more expensive. Whereas off-grid solar systems require a lot fewer bells and whistles and are much easier to install.
What comes with this kit?
Our Complete Off-Grid Lithium Kit comes with 1200 watts of monocrystalline solar panels, a 60A MPPT charge controller, and a 6,000 Watt pure-sine inverter charger – providing you with both 120 & 240V of AC power and enough power for all your off-grid needs! Simply choose your batteries and everything else you need is included with the kit.
This kit was created to help make buying and setting up a complete off-grid solar kit simple, quick, and easy. You won’t need anything else as the kit includes all the necessary products needed for proper installation, all bundled for your convenience. We also include a setup diagram with your order.
The 6,000-watt inverter/charger has a built-in charger and can recharge the batteries when grid-tie or generator power is available. It also has an 18,000-watt surge meaning there’s really nothing this inverter CAN’T handle. From well pumps and air conditioners to fridge, freezer, tv lights and more – you’ll have plenty of power.
The 1200 watts or 1.2kw of solar panels are covered in tempered glass to protect from hazardous weather and the pre-installed PV wiring is also protected against UV, water, ozone, fluids, oil, salt, and general weathering. Depending on your battery bank – there are enough solar panels here to recharge 600-800Ah of batteries in one day (6-8 hours). They will also keep a charge on the batteries all day long so you can use the power at the same time that you’re harnessing it from the sun.
Our off-grid lithium kit is ideal for both and small devices such as appliances, fans, pumps, compressors, electronics, and more all up to 50 amps. Perfect for remote locations, off-grid homes, tiny houses, and/or as an emergency backup system.
What’s Included with the Off-Grid [Lithium Kit] Order?
- 6 x 200 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panels
- 1 x SCC60AMPPT – 60 amp MPPT solar charge controller
- 1 x PICOGLF60W24V240VS – 6,000 watt pure sine inverter charger- 24 volt / Split Phase [120/240V]
- LCD Display Remote
- 1 x COM3IN60A – Combiner Box 3 String
- 1 x DC1600V32A2IO – Quick Disconnect Switch
- 1 x PICOGLFBATS – battery temperature sensor
- 1 x PVEXT20FT10AWG – PV female & male extension cables for a solar array to combiner box and disconnect to the solar charge controller
- 1 x PVM100FT10AWG – 100 foot PV wire for solar panel (male) from the combiner box to disconnect
- 1 x PVF100FT10AWG – 100 foot PV wire for solar panel (female) from the combiner box to disconnect
- 1 x CBL08FT6AWGC – 8 ft set charge controller to battery cables
- 1 x CBL08FT1/0- 8 ft set of 1/0 AWG cable battery bank to the inverter
- 2 x CBL02FT1/0 – 2 ft 1/0 AWG cable (battery cables)
- 4 x CBL01FT1/0RED – 1 ft jumper for fuse kit and battery jumpers
- 1 x ANL300KIT – 300 amp inline fuse kit for the battery to inverter
- 1 x ANL80KIT – 80 amp inline fuse kit for the charge controller to battery
- 2 x PVEXT15FT10AWG – 15 ft PV extension wires male and female to connect solar panels in parallel
- 6 x Sets of Z-Brackets for mounting solar panels
- Select your battery bank (Minimum 600Ah & 24V configuration)
- Wiring & Setup Manual / Diagram
- FREE Shipping & No Sales Tax
- Lifetime Customer Support (Via Phone, Email & Live Chat)
*#1 Choice For Off-Grid Solar Kits. Everything You Need For Setup & Install. Order Yours Today! Limited Supply.*
What Can 1200 Watt Solar 6000 Watt Inverter Kit Actually Power?
- Fridge/Freezer (100 watts): 80+ hours
- 50″ TV (65 watts) : 125+ hours
- LED Lights (6 watts) : 1,000+ hours
- House Fan (50 watts): 150+ hours
- Smartphones (5-7 watts): 1,000+ hours
- Tablets (25-40 watts): 175+ hours
- Laptops (50 watts): 150+ hours
- Electric Blanket (Queen Size, 75 watts): 100+ hours
- CPAP Machine (30 watts): 250+ hours
Off-Grid [Lithium Kit] Features:
- Very easy to connect and use
- Works with all size devices up to 6000 watts, 50 AC amps at 120 VAC or 25 amps at 240 VAC
- Ideal for appliances, lights, tools, pumps, compressors, and more
- Perfect for small homes or cabins that need 120 and 240 VAC power
- 120/240V so you can expand and grow the system!
- Total weight: 380 lbs
200 Watt Solar Panel Specs:
- Maximum Power(Pmax): 200W
- Maximum Power Voltage(Vmp): 20.4V
- Maximum Power Current(Imp): 9.80A
- Open Circuit Voltage(Voc): 24.3V
- Short Circuit Current(Isc): 10.2A
- Weight: 26.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 58.7 x 26.8 x 1.4 in
- Warranty: 25 years output warranty