Battery EcoFLow Delta 1300 User Guide – Read the ENTIRE person handbook to turn into acquainted with the options of this product earlier than working. Failure to function the product accurately can lead to injury to the product or private property and trigger severe harm.
Battery EcoFLow Delta 1300 User Guide
DO NOT use the product with incompatible elements or alter the product in any manner without following the directions offered by EcoFlow. These Safety Guidelines embody directions for security, operation, and upkeep.
It is essential to learn and observe all of the directions and warnings within the person handbook previous to a meeting, setup, or use, with a purpose to function the product accurately and keep away from injury or severe harm.
Battery Safety Guidelines
- DO NOT permit the batteries to return into contact with any sort of liquid. DO NOT depart the batteries out within the rain or close to a supply of moisture. DO NOT drop the batteries into water. If the Inside of a battery comes into contact with water, chemical decomposition could happen, probably ensuing within the battery catching on the fireplace, and presumably resulting in an explosion.
- Never use NON- EcoFlow batteries Delta 1300. Go to the EcoFlow store to buy new batteries. EcoFlow takes no accountability for any injury brought on by non- EcoFlow batteries.
- Never use or cost swollen, leaky, or broken batteries. If your battery is irregular, contact EcoFlow help or an EcoFlow approved vendor for additional help.
- Never set up or take away a battery from the RIVER/EF DELTA when it’s turned on.
- The batteries must be used at temperatures between-20 and 60℃. The use of batteries in environments above 60℃ can result in a fireplace or explosion. Using batteries below-20℃ will severely cut back the product’s efficiency. Allow the batteries to return to a traditional working temperature earlier than use.
- DO NOT use the batteries in robust electrostatic or electromagnetic environments. Otherwise, the battery management board could malfunction and trigger a severe accident throughout use.
- Never disassemble or pierce a battery in any manner. Otherwise, it could leak, catch on fireplace, or explode.
- Electrolytes in batteries are extremely corrosive. If any electrolytes contact your pores and skin or eyes, instantly wash the affected space with recent operating water, after which see a health care provider instantly.
- DO NOT use a battery Delta 1300 if it was concerned in a crash or a heavy bump.
- If a battery falls into the water throughout use, take it out instantly and put it in a protected and open space. Maintain a protected distance from it till it’s utterly dry. Never use it once more and get rid of it correctly as described within the Battery Disposal part under. DO NOT warm batteries. Put out any battery fireplace utilizing sand or a dry powder fireplace extinguisher.
- DO NOT put the batteries Delta 1300 in a microwave oven or in a pressurized container.
- DO NOT put the unfastened cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer the place they could short-circuit in opposition to different gadgets or the place the battery terminals might be pressed in opposition to one another.
- DO NOT place heavy objects on the batteries.
- Clean battery terminals with clean, dry material.
- DO NOT reversely join the constructive and destructive terminals of the battery Delta 1300. Any irregular charging of the battery could trigger overheating, explosion, or fireplace.
- Always use an EcoFlow approved charge cable. EcoFlow takes no accountability if a battery is charged utilizing a non EcoFlow cost cable.
- Never depart a battery unattended throughout charging. DO NOT cost a battery close to the fireplace, different warmth sources, or flammable supplies or on flammable surfaces similar to carpet or wooden.
- DO NOT cost a battery instantly after an extended heavy load, as a result of the battery’s temperature could also be too excessive. DO NOT cost a battery till it cools down to close room temperature. The battery could also be unable to cost below a temperature outdoors the varies from zero to 40℃. The ideally suited charging temperature vary is 22 to 28 ℃.
- Keep the batteries out of the attain of kids and pets.
- If a low-battery warning seems, cost the battery for long-term storage.
- DO NOT depart a battery close to warm sources similar to a furnace or heater. DO NOT depart a battery inside a car on sizzling days.
- Keep the batteries dry. Never drop the batteries into water.
- Keep the batteries away from steel objects similar to spectacles, watches, jewelry, and hairpins.
- Never transport a battery with an influence degree larger than 30%.
- Dispose of the batteries Delta 1300 in particular recycling bins solely after a whole discharge. DO NOT place the batteries in common trash containers. Strictly observe your native laws concerning the disposal and recycling of batteries.
- Dispose of a battery instantly if it can’t be powered on after over-discharging.
The Batteries are designed to routinely cease charging when charged absolutely. However, it’s a good apply to observe the charging progress and disconnect the batteries when they’re absolutely charged.
- DO NOT retailer the battery Delta 1300 for a prolonged interval after absolutely discharging it. Doing so could over-discharge the battery and trigger irreparable battery cell injury.
- The battery will enter hibernation mode if depleted and saved for an extended interval. Recharge the battery to convey it out of hibernation.
If the ability on/off button on the Intelligent Flight Battery is disabled and the battery can’t be absolutely discharged, please contact knowledgeable battery disposal/recycling agent for additional help.
- Never retailer the batteries in environments under -20℃ or above 60℃.
- Battery life could also be lowered if not used for a very long time.
- Fully cost and discharge the battery no less than as soon as each three months to take care of battery well being.
|DELTA 1800 BUNDLE COLLECTION|
|DELTA 1300 + 2X 110W SOLAR PANEL||2X ECOFLOW DELTA 1300||DELTA 1300 + 4X 110W SOLAR PANEL||DELTA 1300 + 3X 110W SOLAR PANEL|
|In Stocks||In Stocks||In Stocks||In Stocks|
|View Details||View Details||View Details||View Details|